- i have the most cliched sense of dressing (formals and casuals) and hesitate to experiment with too many colours
- like books a lot and cannot resist buying one everytime i step into a book store. ironically, i am an extremely slow reader, so the pile of 'to-read' only grows :) ironically again, i havent read a single indian author's work (except suketu mehta's 'maximum city') - oh yes, a Wodehosue is almost always the other book i would also be reading... keeps me sane (!?)
- i find it hard to take life seriously and there is this constant need to see everything around in lighter vein
- gadget geek. like to be surrounded by gizmos and gadgets and strongly feel it easier to hold intelligent conversations with machines than with people :P
- my quirkyness at times makes me wonder if i have OCD (and a selective one at that!)
- always wanted a pet dog but never had the courage to pet a dog - but that was until i met katreena - my uncle's (little) german shepherd :)
- hope to work on my photography skills and make it a serious hobby someday
- hate using capital letters when i blog :)
and here's the list of the chosen 8 who shall continue the chain (much to their chagrin) :P
vakil - where the demented vakil resides...
TG - hoping to see her back soon...
seets - here's to more random thoughts :)
prowe - love his observations on life!
raaga - and she writes about cooking too - but i've never tried going by her experiments ;)
pranav - one should read his traveloges :)
quicksilver - deliciously alive, as she puts it :)
~j~ - here's to more postcards J! and hope this helps you break the block ;)
and then there are the rules to live by (egad!)
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.